Are You Interested in Mining Cryptocurrency?
If you follow me at all you can not help but know that I recently moved into the world of cryptocurrency.
Maybe that statement does not really describe my new adventure properly.
It would probably be more correct to say I have fallen down the rabbit hole of cryptocurrency, or I drank the Cryptocurrency Kool- Aid might even be a better term.
It does not matter how you say it, the basic message is that I am totally consumed with this exciting new world.
The network consists of The Crypto Cousins Podcast which you can subscribe to at CryptoCousins.com/Subscribe.
We are presently on episode 19 and pushing out around 50,000 downloads per month.
Of course have a website/blog located at CryptoCousins.com
There is also a new informational site at WorldWideWallets.com to help people when they are trying too find a wallets for their cryptocurrency.
This has been one of our most successful parts of the Crypto Cousins Network. We are selling the Ethan plug and play mining machines as fast as we can get the parts to build them with.
We have quite a few people that just want to try and build their own miners. They ask us all the time what parts are we using to build these miners.
So Tony and I are happy to share this information with anyone that asks. To make it easier for people to get I have included the full list of parts for you on this post.
Good luck and I hope this list helps.
Here is our parts list for PC Mining:
Ethan Mining Rig Complete List:
- Supports M-ATX and Mini ITX Form Factor Motherboards
- Designed for use in either a vertical or horizontal orientation on the motherboard
- Chamber Concept Design with optimized Cable management space for Small Form Factor Builds
- Stackable and Flexible Thermal Solution. Remarkable Expansion. Advance Ventilation
- 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports, Internal Bay: 3x 3.5"or 2.5"
- Socket LGA 1151
- Intel 200/1001 Series chipset compatibility (1. Excludes Intel octane technology support)
- Intel HD Graphics 610
- Maximize your connectivity and speed with integrated Dual M.2 slots with Intel Optane Memory compatibility, front panel USB 3.0 and a rear USB 3.1 Type C connection
- 5X Protection III Hardware-level safeguards provide component longevity and reliability
- FanXpert 4 Core delivers advanced fan control for dynamic cooling. Industry-leading DDR4 memory compatibility for best flexibility and reassurance.
- Dual Patent-pending Safe Slot Core fortified PCIe slot prevents damage caused by heavyweight GPUs
- On-board 3D-printing mounts for creating unique designs on your customized build
- New Pascal Architecture
- 8GB 256-bit GDDR5X and card length is 211mm x 125mm
- Virtual Reality Ready
- 4K Gaming and supports up to 4 displays
- 1x Dual-link DVI, 3x DisplayPort (1.4), 1x HDMI (2.0b)
- EVGA 750 B1 - "Next Generation in Power"
- 80 PLUS Bronze certified, with 85% efficiency under typical loads
- Fan Size / Bearing: 135mm Double Ball Bearing
- 5 Year Warranty and unparalleled EVGA Customer Support
- Heavy-duty protections, including OVP (Over Voltage Protection), UVP (Under Voltage Protection), OCP (Over Current Protection), OPP (Over Power Protection), SCP (Short Circuit Protection), and OTP (Over Temperature Protection)
- An ultra-small, low-profile, high-speed USB 3.0 flash drive that's ideal for notebooks
- The fast way to move media between your devices
- Read speeds up to 150MB/s
- Write up to 15X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives
- Transfer a full-length movie in less than 30 seconds
- 2-way switch to select fan speed
- Unique fan blade and silicone grommets to reduce turbulence and noise
- Tool-less mounting screws for quick and easy installation
Last update on 2018-11-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API